Clinical Lab Scientist/Medical Lab Technician- 8:00pm-6:00am
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Lab Scientist/Medical Lab Technician- 8:00pm-6:00am Job in Texarkana
This position performs all routine and complicated laboratory procedures including specimen processing and handling, testing of patient specimens, calculating and reporting of results, performance of quality control procedures, operation and maintenance of instruments and equipment, assisting in the development of new procedures and protocols, may perform phlebotomy and other patient oriented tasks, and may perform other related duties as requested or directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's Degree in Laboratory Science.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Hospital Laboratory experience preferred but not required.
- MLT (ASCP) or equivalent preferred upon hire, but must be obtained within three years of hire date.
- Documented evidence of specialty certification and/or additional training.
- Maintain current licensure and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements.
Wed-Tue 8:00pm-06:00am, 7 days on/7 Days off
* Eligible for sign-on bonus*