Clinical Documentation Specialist- Case Management
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Documentation Specialist- Case Management Job in Shreveport
The clinical documentation specialist is responsible for improving physician clinical documentation of inpatient care for the coordination, abstraction, and submission of accurate data required by CMS for public reporting initiatives. Communicates with and educates all clinical staff concerning accurate and effective clinical documentation.
- Desire Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer desktop skills required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a clinical role in a nursing field required. Demonstrated experience with at least 2 years’ experience in the key areas of responsibility.
- Experienced with data analysis strongly preferred.
- Current Louisiana RN License
- BLS certification required.
Per Diem As Needed