Clinical Documentation Registered Nurse- PRN Job in Longview
The Clinical Documentation Registered Nurse collaborates extensively with physicians, nursing staff, other patient caregivers and coding staff to improve the quality and completeness of documentation of care provided and coded for coordination, abstraction and submission of accurate data required by CMS. Facilitates concurrent modifications to clinical documentation to insure commensurate reimbursement of clinical severity and services rendered to patients with a DRG based payer (Medicare, Medicaid). Supports timely, accurate and complete documentation of clinical information used for measuring and reporting physician and facility outcomes. Communicates with and educates all clinical staff concerning accurate and effective clinical documentation.
- A minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience.
- Registered Nurse with the ability to practice in Texas
- Graduate of a school of nursing.
- BSN or other related BS degree preferred.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Previous CDI experience required
PRN- Per Diem As Needed
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Courtney Mize at email@example.com or 903-276-4512.