5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Clinical Documentation Registered Nurse
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Documentation Registered Nurse Job in Beaumont
Responsible for daily staffing and management of the Clinical Documentation Specialist staff. Serves as a mentor and role model for the Clinical Documentation Specialist. Provides operational guidance and facilitates case management activities. Serves as a central resource to the Director to develop strategies, which are effective, efficient, timely, patient-centered and support financial reimbursement.
- ADN required; BSN preferred
- Knowledge of coding rules and guidelines and HIPPA
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Supervisory and training skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize activity.
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical experience as an R.N., hospital-based preferred. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Current R.N. licensure in the State of Texas required.
- Certification such as CCM or CCRN preferred.