Clinical Director - NICU/PEDS Job in Tyler
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
- Implementing and monitoring programs and practices for the delivery of safe and efficient quality nursing care for patients and their families
- Ensuring consistent application of nursing services policies and standards throughout the organization
- Monitoring patient outcomes and quality and effectiveness of nursing care
- Overseeing performance of teams; identifying and addressing staff training and development needs
- Apprising medical staff, department heads, and administrators in matters related to nursing service and strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing
- Pediatrics or NICU experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare leadership
- RN License in state of employment or compact
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.