Clinical Director - Med/Surg Telemetry C
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Director - Med/Surg Telemetry C Job in Corpus Christi
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
In our Medical Surgical Telemetry units, we see a variety of medical and post-op surgical patients. We have the capacity to remotely monitor our patient’s telemetry status.For that reason, all of our Registered Nurses receive telemetry training and are ACLS certified. Our unit is fast-paced and there is always an opportunity to learn about new disease processes. This unit will provide you with the fundamental basics that are essential for any nurse when applying your knowledge in the acute care setting.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years’ of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support