Clinical Director - Med/Surg Renal A7 Job in Corpus Christi
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
A7 Renal is a 31-bed acute medical surgical unit specializing in renal care and urology patients. Our average daily census is 28-30 patients. We provide care for chronic and acute renal disease patients, many of whom have comorbid conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hypertension and infectious wounds. 8B serves a patient population ranging from the young adult to the geriatric. Our goal is to provide exemplary care utilizing evidence based practice and providing thorough discharge teaching to prevent/delay subsequent hospitalizations. Our team works well together and loves our Mission of extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to our patients.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- BLS - American Heart Association
- Additional certifications required in accordance with Registered Nurse certification requirements for the unit(s) the Clinical Director is responsible for.