Clinical Director - Med/Surg (Pedi/Adult)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
1500 East Houston Street
Beeville, TX 78102
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Director - Med/Surg (Pedi/Adult) Job in Beeville
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
Our Medical Surgical department has an average daily census of 14, and a monthly census of about 80-100.We treat patients with a wide variety of medical issues including Pneumonia, Cellulitis, COPD, Diabetes, Heart Failure, Renal Failure, Chest Pain and Liver Failure.We are a team that enjoys supporting each other and working together with a vision.Nurses on our unit hold each other accountable and are empowered to make changes in the unit through our active shared governance. We participate in community events to educate our local population on preventive care and collaborate with city and county leaders to provide the needed resources to our community.We welcome and precept new graduate nurses from our local college as well as newcomers to the area.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- BLS - American Heart Association
- Additional certifications required in accordance with Registered Nurse certification requirements for the unit(s) the Clinical Director is responsible for.