Clinical Director - LDRPN Job in Beeville
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
The Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum and Nursery (LDRPN) family centered unit in Beeville, Texas is comprised of nine LDRPN rooms, nestled within the unit is one Surgical Suite and a PACU. In this department you will have the opportunity to practice the Labor, Delivery, Recover , Postpartum and well Newborn nursing modelhand in hand in with nurses who have over 100 years combined. You will have the opportunity to care for patients through all stages of the childbearing experience as well as their newborns.Many of the women who choose to deliver at our facility have had multiple children with us over the years and we have become familiar with these families from our community, attesting to the definition of community nursing experience.
Since we are part of a larger heath care system and have access to our sister tertiary care center in Corpus Christi and San Antonio, you will have a higher level of care to refer compromised newborns in order to provide excellent continued care. Our physicians and Certified Nurse Anesthetists are very special to our unit. We have a variety of experience with our team and they are wonderful to work with and truly have compassion for the staff, patient and community and do an outstanding job.Our camaraderie with our physician and ancillary staff is unsurpassed. We all work well together to meet our goals.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
**This position qualifies for Relocation Assistance as well as a SIGN-ON BONUS based on experience.**
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- BLS - American Heart Association
- Additional certifications required in accordance with Registered Nurse certification requirements for the unit(s) the Clinical Director is responsible for.