5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Clinical Director - ICU Pediatric
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital
Share This Job On
Clinical Director - ICU Pediatric Job in San Antonio
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
The CHRISTUS Children’s Hospital, established in 1959, was the first children’s hospital in South-Central Texas. Located downtown, this 190-plus-bed hospital serves more than 70,000 children annually from San Antonio, South Texas and around the world. The hospital (in partnership with Baylor College of Medicine) is the only academic children’s hospital in San Antonio. Our highly specialized services meet the unique medical needs of children, from Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care to Children’s Emergency Services, the latest treatments for deformities of the spine including titanium rib implants and halo traction, a Heart Center, a specialized asthma program, a highly regarded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, and growing maternal services to include consultation, delivery, and maternal fetal medicine.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years’ of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state, if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.