Clinical Director - Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Director - Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Job in Longview
This position is responsible in assisting the Admin Director in the ongoing development and operational performance of Inpatient and Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Services. This position will ensure provisions for the delivery of high quality, cost effective care and treatment to patients. This position is also responsible in assisting the Admin Director for analyzing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and communicating processes and programs which enhance, strengthen and integrate the services comprising the service line strategic buiness plans: and for creating an environment, which continuously supports improvement of operational, financial and clinical components.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years' of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years' of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support