Clinical Director - A9 Trauma Step Down
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Director - A9 Trauma Step Down Job in Corpus Christi
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
CHRISTUS Spohn Shoreline houses the region’s only Level II Trauma Center. The Shoreline Med/Surg Trauma Stepdown is an ICU overflow unit. Our patient population includes downgraded traumas including motor vehicle or bicycle crashes, industrial accident falls, pedestrian-vehicle accidents, gunshot and stab wounds, traumatic brain injuries, chest/abdominal, orthopedic and spinal cord injuries. We also treat patients on non-titrated cardiac drips. Our nurses are BLS and ACLS certified and are in the process of obtaining TNCC. The patient /nurse ratio averages around 5:1.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years’ of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support