Clinical Dietitian - Turtle Creek Pediatrics Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Turtle Creek
706 Turtle Creek Drive
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Dietitian - Turtle Creek Pediatrics Clinic Job in Tyler
Responsible for providing comprehensive nutrition assessments and care planning for patients with special needs. Implements business practices in order to uphold CHRISTUS Mission and values.
- Directs dietary care of patients with special needs including screening, assessment, intervention, care and discharge planning to ensure patient nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Educates medical staff and counsels patients and their families on proper nutritional care.
- Manages and promotes food and nutrition programs according to hospital standards and policy.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests.
- Stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
- Probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate resource when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well CHRISTUS policies and procedures (e.g. HIPPA/Privacy Act, quality assurance, safety, operations, personnel)
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communications them to other departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must be proficient in analytical thinking, interpersonal relations, diversity awareness, customer focus.
- Must have the drive and dependability for delegation and directing, planning and team building.
- Able to have stress tolerance and be flexible.
- Must excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Physical demands are required to perform the work, such as some walking, standing, bending, or carrying light items.
- Registration required.
- Certification as required by local state regulations.