Clinical Dietitian PRN - Winnsboro Food Service
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Winnsboro
719 West Coke Road
Winnsboro, TX 75494
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Dietitian PRN - Winnsboro Food Service Job in Winnsboro
This is a PRN position, no set shift/schedule.
Responsible for planning, delivering, and documenting direct patient nutrition care to inpatients admitted to Mother Frances Hospitalhealthcare programs. Coordinates work with other members of the health care team to maximize quality patient care in the most efficient manner. Coordinates work with other members of the health care team to maximize quality patient care in the most efficient manner. Performs other duties as assigned. May also be responsible for limited out patient nutrition consultations.
- Registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration as a Registered Dietitian
- Current license by the Texas State Board of Examiners
- Must be willing to pursue certification as Certified Diabetes Educator.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or Food/Institutional Management
- Master of Science in Nutrition preferred
- Prefer minimum 1 year experience as clinical dietitian with a broad experience in diabetes education, wellness, and individual/group nutrition counseling.
Per Diem As Needed