Clinic Patient Representative Senior- Urgent Care Clinic
CHRISTUS Ambulatory Services
CHRISTUS Promptu Immediate Care New Braunfels
1659 Highway 46 West
New Braunfels, TX 78132
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinic Patient Representative Senior- Urgent Care Clinic Job in New Braunfels
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. May assist with various duties within the clinic. Verifies insurance benefits and assists with referrals. Collects payments and prepares cash for deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of managed care preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good math knowledge essential.
- Some College
- Three or more years of experience in a health care organization.
- ICD9 and CPT coding (advanced skills)
- Experience with charge posting or collections.
Per Diem As Needed