Clinic Patient Representative Senior - Specialty Pain Management - Full Time
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CTC Texarkana Pain Management 2602 St Michael Drive
Share This Job On
Clinic Patient Representative Senior - Specialty Pain Management - Full Time Job in Texarkana
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. May assist with various duties within the clinic. Verifies insurance benefits and assists with referrals. Collects payments and prepares cash for deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of managed care preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good math knowledge essential.
- Some College
- Three or more years of experience in a health care organization.
- ICD9 and CPT coding (advanced skills)
- Experience with charge posting or collections.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.