Clinic Patient Representative - Endocrinology Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS CLA Alexandria Clinics 3311 Prescott Road
Share This Job On
Clinic Patient Representative - Endocrinology Clinic Job in Alexandria
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. May assist with various duties within the clinic. Verifies insurance benefits and assists with referrals. Collects payments and prepares cash for deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable.
- Word processing and computer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well.
- Must be very organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy environment. Professional medical records documentation and writing skills preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Ability to type 40 wpm preferred.
- Prefer one-year work experience, preferably in a medical office setting