Clinic Patient Representative
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Thomas Spann 7121 SPID
7121 South Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinic Patient Representative Job in Corpus Christi
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. May assist with various duties within the clinic. Verifies insurance benefits and assists with referrals. Collects payments and prepares cash for deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable.
- Word processing and computer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well.
- Must be very organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy environment. Professional medical records documentation and writing skills preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Ability to type 40 wpm preferred.
- Prefer one-year work experience, preferably in a medical office setting