Apply Now Clinic Manager Medical Oncology/Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
and success of a CSVCG Clinic. This includes day-to-day operations of the clinic. Works closely with
leadership to develop, implement, and maintain programs that enhance quality of care and achieve
a high level of patient and provider satisfaction as well as meeting budgeted financial clinic
performance. Manages subordinate personnel, prepares clinic budget, ensures data accuracy,
prepares financial analyses, handles customer service issues and maintains provider/staff
communications. Works closely with clinic providers, other clinic managers, and CSVMG leadership
in establishing clinic operating policies and procedures. Assists in the development and
implementation of CSVCG and CSVRMC policies and procedures to ensure they are in compliance
with State and Federal Regulations, TJC Standards, and the CSVCG and CSVRMC mission
statements. Maintains an effective ongoing training program for all clinic staff.
A Level I Clinic is a low complexity clinic involving a smaller number of providers, patient visits,
revenues, and/or a smaller staff. A Level I Clinic may also not involve a physical clinic location.
EDUCATION: High school diploma required. Bachelor's Degree or Clinical Degree preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: For an RN Candidate: Current NM RN License and BLS Certification
required. Certification for Medical Office Manager (CMOM) within one year.
* Able to proceed on own initiative using independent judgment and discretion
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership and organizational
skills, and interpersonal and time management skills.
* Possess knowledge of budgets and budget process including mathematical and accounting
skills, able to make sound financial decisions, and able to use a calculator
* Knowledgeable of CPT/ICD-10 coding procedures and familiar with Medicaid, Medicare, and
commercial insurance billing procedures
* Familiar with policies and procedures of the CHRISTUS St Vincent and CHRISTUS St
Vincent Clinician Group
* Possesses working knowledge of common computer technology, including word processing,
spreadsheet, database, and graphics software in order to prepare publications, reports, and
* Knowledgeable of office management and administrative procedures
* Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with physicians, mid-level
providers, and leadership
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, lead and direct the work
of others, and perform a wide variety of tasks
* A wide degree of creativity, latitude and autonomy is expected.
EXPERIENCE: Four years experience in diversified positions within a medical practice or an
inpatient or outpatient facility with at least one year supervisory experience; or three years
supervisory experience in an inpatient hospital unit. One year of experience as a CSVCG Assistant
Manager may substitute for required experience.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: CSVCG Service Line Director or designee
- Bloodborne pathogen: A -- Works in a clean, well-lighted, smoke free environment.
- Bloodborne pathogen: B -- If involved in clinical contact.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Subject to stressful professional relationships. Working hours
vary, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies. Requires the ability
to speak, listen, develop and communicate written materials. May be required to lift, push, pull
and/or carry up to 50 lbs.