Clinic Manager, CSVCG Women's Specialty
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinic Manager, CSVCG Women's Specialty Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: The Clinic Manager is responsible for the overall operations, performance and success of a CSVCG Clinic. This includes day-to-day operations of the clinic. Works closely with leadership to develop, implement, and maintain programs that enhance quality of care and achieve a high level of patient and provider satisfaction as well as meeting budgeted financial clinic performance. Manages subordinate personnel, prepares clinic budget, ensures data accuracy, prepares financial analyses, handles customer service issues and maintains provider/staff communications. Works closely with clinic providers, other clinic managers, and CSVMG leadership in establishing clinic operating policies and procedures. Assists in the development and implementation of CSVCG and CSVRMC policies and procedures to ensure they are in compliance with State and Federal Regulations, TJC Standards, and the CSVCG and CSVRMC mission statements. Maintains an effective ongoing training program for all clinic staff.
EDUCATION: High school diploma required. Bachelor's Degree or Clinical Degree preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: For an RN Candidate: Current NM RN License and BLS Certification required. Certification for Medical Office Manager (CMOM) within one year.
- Able to proceed on own initiative using independent judgment and discretion
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership and organizational skills, and interpersonal and time management skills.
- Possess knowledge of budgets and budget process including mathematical and accounting skills, able to make sound financial decisions, and able to use a calculator
- Knowledgeable of CPT/ICD-10 coding procedures and familiar with Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial insurance billing procedures
- Familiar with policies and procedures of the CHRISTUS St Vincent and CHRISTUS St Vincent Clinician Group
- Possesses working knowledge of common computer technology, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphics software in order to prepare publications, reports, and business correspondence
- Knowledgeable of office management and administrative procedures
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with physicians, mid-level providers, and leadership
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, lead and direct the work of others, and perform a wide variety of tasks
- A wide degree of creativity, latitude and autonomy is expected.
EXPERIENCE: Four years experience in diversified positions within a medical practice or an inpatient or outpatient facility with at least one year supervisory experience; or three years supervisory experience in an inpatient hospital unit. One year of experience as a CSVCG Assistant Manager may substitute for required experience.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: CSVCG Service Line Director or designee
- Bloodborne pathogen: A -- Works in a clean, well-lighted, smoke free environment.
- Bloodborne pathogen: B -- If involved in clinical contact.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Subject to stressful professional relationships. Working hours vary, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies. Requires the ability to speak, listen, develop and communicate written materials. May be required to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 50 lbs.