Clinic Coordinator - Specialty Neurosurgery
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center Tower 1 PBC
2829 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinic Coordinator - Specialty Neurosurgery Job in San Antonio
Coordinates day-to-day business functions and activities of a clinic or department. Manages specific administrative functions related to the operations of a clinic or department.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Some college courses in Business, Health Care Management, or Coding strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain professionalism
- Working knowledge of coding, medical terminology, and human anatomy.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a medical office environment.
- Experience with database, spreadsheet and word processing software. Expected to be proficient with spreadsheet software (Excel) by the end of a 12-month period from hire or transfer.
- Experience with medical billing and insurance claims preferred.
- Experience with coding preferred.
- Preferred certification or licensed role in healthcare setting, i.e. LVN, CMA, or trained billing professional.