Chief Nursing Officer-CHRISTUS Westover Hills
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Chief Nursing Officer-CHRISTUS Westover Hills Job in San Antonio
The Chief Nursing Officer directs, supervises and coordinates all associates, functions and activities in all nursing care areas and other assigned areas of responsibility; serves as a member of the hospital’s administrative team. Functions as the hospital’s Nurse Executive and has the responsibility for the oversight of nursing standards, policies and procedures, and nursing care provided to patients. Consults with and advises the President on issues relating to the operation of hospital, and consults with and advises the Chief Nurse Executive regarding nursing practice and nursing operations. Collaborates with other leaders in the health system to recommend changes in policy, facilities, equipment and programs, in order to achieve the health system’s objectives.
- Completion of an accredited school of professional nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Master’s degree in Nursing or related field or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of service excellence through the completion of the appropriate programs.
- Minimum 5 years of nursing director level experience.
- Strong leadership ability and high energy level.
- An ability to integrate and interpret data from diverse sources addressing issues of moderate to high complexity.
- Knowledgeable regarding state and regulatory accrediting agencies
- Executive leadership experience in a health care system preferred.
- Ability to develop strong relationship with customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrated excellent communication/facilitation skills.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Current RN Licensure in the state of Texas, CPR.