Chief Financial Officer
CHRISTUS System Office
Corporate Business Unallocated-68800
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Share This Job On
Apply Now Chief Financial Officer Job in Sulphur Springs
Responsible for the daily financial operations of a CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital -- Sulphur Springs (CMFH-SS) and CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital -- Winnsboro (CMFH-WB) facilities. Reporting to the CMFH-SS / CMFH-WB Facility President/CEO, this position provides financial leadership at the facility level. This position is responsible for implementing and carrying out plans and programs established by CHRISTUS Northeast Texas Ministry and CHRISTUS Health. Demonstrates full support of the CMFH-SS & CMFH-WB mission through demonstrated measurable results and conduct consistent with the mission statement and strategic plan. Provides financial management, information and guidance to the facility senior leadership team and facility leadership. Reporting indirectly to the Regional Chief Financial Officer, works closely with the centralized financial functions including Revenue Cycle, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Budgeting and Analysis and Decision Support, Information Management and Materials Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Master's degree or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years' hospital as Financial Officer and/or controller experience and/or ten (10) or more years of progressive financial operations experience in a similarly sized acute care facility.
- Demonstrated success in managing and understanding the financial functions (financial and statistical reporting, operations analysis (es), planning, forecasting, integrity and contracting) required to support the growth of an acute care hospital.
- Proven ability to develop and implement systems that address costs, quality, regulatory requirements and resource utilization management; and a knowledge of operational issues.
- Membership and involvement in Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA).
- CPA preferred.