Chief Financial Officer
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Chief Financial Officer Job in Tyler
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides financial management information and guidance to all facilities within the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System ministry. The CFO provides support to local Board, senior leadership teams and Associates in the ministry and to pursue orderly growth opportunities, measure performance, identify and control business risks and increase the value of the ministry. The CFO reports to the President and serves as a member of the local Operations Leadership Team.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Demonstrated experience in providing financial leadership in a health care delivery system.
- Demonstrated success in managing the financial functions (financial and statistical reporting, operations- analysis, planning, forecasting, integrity and contracting) required to support the growth of a large, complex integrated delivery system (IDS).
- Proven ability to develop and implement systems which address costs, quality, regulatory requirements, and resource utilization management; a knowledge of the operational issues and challenges which must be addressed in running a managed care responsive health care organization.
- A history of innovation in organization development, team development, and in developing solutions to support a user driven environment.
- Demonstrated strength in financial management to include financial planning, managed care contracting, financial and statistical reporting, operations analysis and implementation of processes to ensure achievement of organization objectives.
- Membership in industry organizations or other credentials that show ability to network and obtain peer acceptance.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Certification (CPA) strongly preferred.