Chief Critical Care Physician
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Chief Critical Care Physician Job in Longview
The Chief of Critical Care is responsible for the ongoing development, growth and oversight/authority of the Critical Care program. Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and an understanding of the interdependent roles of various allied health professions. The Chief of Critical Care is responsible for promoting high standards of practice through development of policies, protocols and practice guidelines; participating in rigorous performance improvement monitoring; staff education and research.
- Board certified in critical care medicine.
- Member in good standing of the Health System Medical Staff.
- Current license to practice medicine in Texas.
- Three (3) years’ experience in critical care.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to provide thoughtful leadership related to identifying and implementing change.
- Ability to problem solve effectively, make and implement decisions.
- Demonstrated history of positive collegial relations with patients, key learners, colleagues, support staff, hospital-based providers, managers, system executives and community leaders.