Apply Now Chaplain Resident Job in Tyler
The Chaplain Resident is responsible for providing spiritual counseling and guidance to patients, their families and staff under the supervision of a Clinical Pastoral Education Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree (Exceptions to educational requirement made on a case by case basis.)
- Denominational or ecclesiastical endorsement
- Ability to hear and communicate with others in a clear, understandable and professional manner.
- Ability to interact effectively with varieties of people.
- Ability to give pastoral care in stressful situations.