CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Mission and Spiritual Care
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Chaplain Resident Job in Tyler
The Chaplain Resident is responsible for providing spiritual counseling and guidance to patients, their families and staff under the supervision of a Clinical Pastoral Education Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree (Exceptions to educational requirement made on a case by case basis.)
- Denominational or ecclesiastical endorsement
- Ability to hear and communicate with others in a clear, understandable and professional manner.
- Ability to interact effectively with varieties of people.
- Ability to give pastoral care in stressful situations.