7PM - 7AM
Chaplain Certified II - Spiritual Care
Mission and Spiritual Care
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
Share This Job On
Chaplain Certified II - Spiritual Care Job in Corpus Christi
Administers religious rights or ordinances and provides moral and spiritual guidance. Visits the sick and shut-ins to counsel those in spiritual need and comforts the bereaved. Accredited by appropriate religion or church.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Master’s Degree in Theology or Divinity
- Minimum of two years of experience in pastoral ministry
- Board certified or Board certifiable (if board eligible, must be obtained within 18 months of hire/transfer)
- If Board certified, certification must be from the National Association of Catholic Chaplains (NACC) or the Association of Professional Chaplains (APC)
- Endorsement by denomination for faith group
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.