Apply Now Certified Surgical Tech - Surgical Services Job in Corpus Christi
The CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline Surgical Services department is looking for motivated First Assists and Certified Surgical Techs to join their team!
This Dan A. Hughes Family Hybrid Suite at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline is the only operating room of its kind in the region. This unique surgical suite combines the most advanced surgical and imaging technology available. With state-of-the-art surgical suites, our board-certified surgeons and experienced nursing team perform a broad spectrum of inpatient and outpatient surgeries, from minimally invasive to complex open-heart surgeries.
Now hiring First Assists and Certified Surgical Techs in the OR!
Take a peek inside the OR- https://youtu.be/2pJ7q87lPrk
CHRISTUS health is proud to invest in the future of our most valuable asset-our healthcare heroes, by offering competitive benefits such as;
· Competitive wages
· Flexible work schedules and shifts available
· Great sign on bonuses and relocation incentives (subject to position/department)
· Opportunities to better yourself professionally
· Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
· 403(b) retirement plan
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Employee Assistance Programs
· Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Free parking
· Employee recognition and rewards program
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as an OR Tech preferred.
- Completion of an accredited surgical tech program or current Texas LVN license
- CPR-(American Heart Association).
- Non LVNs, CST certification required within six months from hire/transfer date. Associates employed on or before 09/01/09 are exempt from this requirement.