Certified Surgical Tech - Surgical Services
Nursing & Nursing Support
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital-Alice-25600
2500 E. Main St
Alice, TX 78332
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Surgical Tech - Surgical Services Job in Alice
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice was built in 1999 to serve the healthcare needs of people in Alice and the surrounding communities. The hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center and is licensed for 186 beds and offers comprehensive medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency and intensive care, as well as cardiac and comprehensive services. At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice, Coastal Bend nurses can feel confident they have a place to work that will support them and help them grow professionally. The hospital has achieved the Pathway to Excellence® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), recognizing hospitals which support and nurture their nurses' development.
CHRISTUS Spohn Alice - nurse's week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlAB842uP0
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as an OR Tech preferred.
- Completion of an accredited surgical tech program or current Texas LVN license.
- CPR-(American Heart Association).
- CST certification required within six months from hire/transfer date. Associates employed on or before 09/01/09 are exempt from this requirement.