Certified Scrub Tech- Operating Room PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS SR Imaging and Outpatient Surgery Ctr Alamo Heights
423 Treeline Park
San Antonio, TX 78209
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Scrub Tech- Operating Room PRN Job in San Antonio
- This is a PRN position, no set shift/schedule.
- Function in the surgical technologist role in the Operating Room. The surgical technologist works under the direct supervision of the perioperative RN circulator and surgeon to facilitate the safe and effective conduct of invasive surgical procedures, ensuring that the operating room environment is safe, that equipment functions properly, and that the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize patient safety. Surgical technologists possess the expertise in the theory and application and maintenance of sterile and aseptic technique and combine the knowledge of human anatomy, surgical procedures, and implementation tools and technologies to facilitate a physician's performance of invasive, therapeutic and diagnostic procedures. Supports the mission, vision and values of Trinity Mother Frances.
- Current Certification in Surgical Technology or is eligible to obtain certification; or has military Surg. Tech. training
- BCLS Certification - American Heart Association
- Graduate from accredited school of surgical technology or military Surgical Tech training
- Graduate from accredited school of surgical technology
- Skills Competency Assessment upon hire
- Proficiency on departmental equipment