7PM - 7AM
Certified Respiratory Therapist
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Marshall
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Respiratory Therapist Job in Marshall
Assists Respiratory Therapist in providing respiratory therapy to patients as ordered by physicians, according to established standards and practices. Performs a variety of duties relative to setting up, operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy equipment. Operates sterilizers and aeration chambers. Performs cold sterilization methods as required. Changes nebulizers and humidifiers on nursing wards and resets oxygen flow as prescribed by physician. Provides for proper cleaning and sterilization of all respiratory therapy equipment to ensure safe patient care.
- NRP (if works in the NICU)
- S.T.A.B.L.E. (if works in the NICU)
- 2 year’s experience in an acute care facility with experience in ER and ICU settings.
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
- Presently holds credentials from the National Board for Respiratory Care for a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Current Respiratory Care Practitioner's license from the Texas Medical Board.
Per Diem As Needed