Certified/Registered Respiratory Therapist - PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Share This Job On
Certified/Registered Respiratory Therapist - PRN Job in Texarkana
Responsible for the administration and documentation of the therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains departmental records. Adheres to all safety regulations.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Certified (Entry Level) Respiratory Technician Program. This will assure minimum job knowledge and clinical skills.
- Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certified by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Texas RCP license required. BCLS required.
Per Diem As Needed