Certified Pharmacy Technician II - Pharm General - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital San Marcos
1301 Wonder World Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Certified Pharmacy Technician II - Pharm General - PRN Job in San Marcos
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos, which originated in 1923 as Hays County Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Memorial Hospital, opened at its current Wonder World Drive location in 1983. Our staff of more than 700 Associates works with more than 300 active and consulting physicians to provide quality services to patients and their families. For more than 20 consecutive years, we have been named The Best Hospital in Hays County in the annual “Best of Hays” publication released by the San Marcos Daily Record. In addition to interventional cardiac services, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos is a Certified Chest Pain Center and an accredited Primary Stroke Center. We lead the region in da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery and offers a variety of specialty care services including medical imaging, rehabilitation, hospice, women’s services and more.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician.
- ACPE accredited IV certification program, to include hazardous (minimum 40hrs) if hazardous compounding is performed at the facility. Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting. Employment contingent on IV certification within 90 days of start date if not certified prior to hire.
- 3-5 years hospital experience preferred.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.