Certified Pharmacy Technician II - Pharm General Job in San Antonio
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Required: 18 years old; High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of practice required.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40 hours); or meet minimum State requirement. Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting or Retail setting.
- 3-5 years pharmacy technician experience preferred
- Meet all criteria of Pharmacy Technician I
- CPHT License in State of practice
- CPHT NATL
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.