Certified Pharmacy Technician II - Pharm General
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Certified Pharmacy Technician II - Pharm General Job in San Antonio
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Required: 18 years old; High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of practice required.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40 hours); or meet minimum State requirement. Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting or Retail setting.
- A. Experience
- 3-5 years pharmacy technician experience preferred
- Meet all criteria of Pharmacy Technician I
- B. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- CPHT License in State of practice
- CPHT NATL