Certified Pharmacy Technician II - Pharm General Job in San Antonio
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
- Required: High School Diploma or GED.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician.
- ACPE accredited IV certification program, to include hazardous (minimum 40hrs) if hazardous compounding is performed at the facility. Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting. Employment contingent on IV certification within 90 days of start date if not certified prior to hire.
- 3-5 years hospital experience preferred.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.