Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - Physical Therapy - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - Physical Therapy - PRN Job in San Antonio
Implements Occupational Therapy treatment programs as directed by the Occupational Therapist. Participates in departmental activities such as program development, safety, and infection control. Assists with supervising Occupational Therapy Assistant students, Rehab Technicians, and Volunteers.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Associates degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program or certificate from an accredited school is required.
- All modalities/equipment used by an Occupational Therapy Assistant as outlined by the Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- Licensed as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant by the State Board of Executive Council of Physical and Occupational Therapy Examiners of Texas.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening, each year thereafter as an employee.
Per Diem As Needed