Certified Nursing Assistant - Med/Surg Job in Corpus Christi
Duties and responsibilities include taking and recording vital signs, changing bed linens, transporting patients, assisting patients in ambulating, delivering food trays, general cleaning and supply distribution, and providing activities for daily living to include bathing, dressing, feeding and assisting with personal hygiene. This position may include other duties as assigned.
CHRISTUS Surgical Hospital has been and remains dedicated to providing high quality outpatient surgical care in a convenient and comfortable setting. We treat our patients and their families with the highest quality of care and maintain an enduring commitment to excellence. We are a multi-specialty facility and Medicare-certified. All of our physicians are board-certified with significant training and experience in their respective specialties. Our state-of-the-art facility features technologically advanced medical equipment, and our medical staff offers superior clinical expertise. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the absolute best that medicine has to offer and setting new standards of excellence in healthcare.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service skills and computer literacy is required. Previous experience as a Nurse Assistant in a hospital setting preferred.
- Current Texas CNA Certification
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- If Associate has graduated from an accredited nursing program (RN) the certification is waived for the first seven months.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.