7PM - 7AM
Certified Nursing Assistant - IMC Telemetry
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
Share This Job On
Certified Nursing Assistant - IMC Telemetry Job in San Antonio
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse/licensed Nurse, this position will assist with routine and repetitive patient care activities on a nursing unit. This position also performs specific clerical, organizational and patient-focused activities. The patient-focused tasks will be supportive in nature.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic patient care skills required
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions
- Ability to interact professionally with patients, families, physicians, and fellow Associates
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Patient care experience in an acute care hospital highly preferred
- Current Texas Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification is required
- Current BLS (American Heart Association) is required
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.