Apply Now Certified Nurse Aide - PRN Job in Houston
Looking for All Shifts.
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) is responsible for performing routine service duties and procedures necessary for the care, comfort and safety of the Sisters; including performing skills to meet the activities of daily living (ADLs) and other procedures within the scope of the CNA responsibilities. The CNA will maintain a clean, safe environment which reflects the preferences and needs of the Sisters by utilizing basic knowledge of communication techniques, infection control, safety, body mechanics, and age-related differences when providing care.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to remain patient and tactful while performing a variety of repetitive and sometimes unpleasant tasks
- Emotional maturity and ability to avoid intrusion of personal problems on quality and stability of service
- Previous gerontology experience preferred
- Current Texas Nurse Aide Certificate