Certified Nurse Aide - Part-time
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Villa de Matel
Houston, TX 77023
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Nurse Aide - Part-time Job in Houston
Please note that this is a 7am - 3pm position.
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) is responsible for performing routine service duties and procedures necessary for the care, comfort and safety of the Sisters; including performing skills to meet the activities of daily living (ADLs) and other procedures within the scope of the CNA responsibilities. The CNA will maintain a clean, safe environment which reflects the preferences and needs of the Sisters by utilizing basic knowledge of communication techniques, infection control, safety, body mechanics, and age-related differences when providing care.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to remain patient and tactful while performing a variety of repetitive and sometimes unpleasant tasks
- Emotional maturity and ability to avoid intrusion of personal problems on quality and stability of service
- Previous gerontology experience preferred
- Current Texas Nurse Aide Certificate