Apply Now Certified Medical Assistant- Urgent Care Clinic Job in San Antonio
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants
- Current CPR certification with American Heart Association
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.
Per Diem As Needed