Certified Medical Assistant - Richmond Road Clinic
CTC TXK - Richmond Road-381EO
3502 Richmond Road
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Medical Assistant - Richmond Road Clinic Job in Texarkana
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is looking to hire the Best and the Brightest. Voted as one of the Top 50 Best and Brightest Companies to work for, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is where you want to be.
The Certified Medical Assistant is an important member of the Physician Practice and assists in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- Performs selected clinical and administrative duties to support Provider and office operations.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Assists Provider in preparing for minor surgeries or physicals.
- Screens telephone calls for referral to Provider, nurse, or referral specialist as indicated.
- Maintains quality control standards (HIPAA/OSHA).
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate from accredited program for Medical Assistants
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Previous experience working in clinic or office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT coding