Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Family Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Live Oak Health Partners Primary Care Wimberley
201 FM 3237
Wimberley, TX 78676
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Family Medicine Job in Wimberley
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable