Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Clinic
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Live Oak Health Partners Primary Care San Marcos
1320 Wonder World Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Clinic Job in San Marcos
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Previous experience working in a clinic or office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT coding