Certified Medical Assistant - Family Medicine Clinic
Nursing & Nursing Support
CTC LGV Family Medicine Clinic-381AA
2010 Bill Owens Parkway
Longview, TX 75604
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Medical Assistant - Family Medicine Clinic Job in Longview
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Previous experience working in a clinic or office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT coding