CDL Driver - Laundry - Full Time Job in Tyler
Ensure the efficient and timely delivery of essential medical supplies and various other items to support the operations of the Hospital and Health System. Adhere to the transportation routes and work alongside associates to keep daily operations on track. Required to operate a motor vehicle with appropriate licensure and maintain a regular schedule.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge navigating tasks and processes using technology
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance
- Previous driving courier experience preferred
- Exceptional driving record with no major violations
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Valid drivers license in state of employment required
- CDL class B preferred if employment is in Texas
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.