5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Cath Lab Technologist-Full Time
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cath Lab Technologist-Full Time Job in Texarkana
This associate will function primarily in the role of a scrub tech, setting up for and assisting cardiologists with various cath lab and electrophysiology procedures. One year of functioning in a scrub role is preferred.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Current licensure related to the position
- BCLS Certification.
- Current Texas Department of Health RT certification
- Current ARRT licensure
- Current CPR and ACLS
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technology Program or an accredited Cardiovascular program or hold an RCIS license.
- 3-5 years as RT, 1-3 yrs in specials procedures or Cardiac Cath Lab; or RCIS certification
- Basic knowledge of cardiac cath lab and hemodynamic monitoring
- Connect Care, LUMEDX. Familiar with hemo-monitoring system.
Mon-Fri with call; rotating weekends