Days, plus on call
Cath Lab Tech/RN PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cath Lab Tech/RN PRN Job in Tyler
This position provides direct patient care in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Assists the physician and Registered Nurse in collecting pertinent data in the care of all patients in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Oversees the performance of all radiation activities within the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Current Texas Department of Health RT certification
- Current ARRT licensure
- Current CPR and ACLS
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technology Program or an accredited Cardiovascular program or hold an RCIS license.
- 3-5 years as RT, 1-3 yrs in specials procedures or Cardiac Cath Lab; If Cardiovascular Program graduate: No experience,RCIS = min. of grade;
- No exper., not certified=75% of grade minimum
- Basic knowledge of cardiac cath lab and hemodynamic monitoring
- Connect Care, LUMEDX. Familiar with hemo-monitoring system.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire. Cath Lab Registry within (2) years of hire for RT.
- Registry within 6 months if graduate from accredited cardiovascular program.
- Must complete preceptor competencies within 6 months of hire
- Cardiovascular Program graduate with no experience and not certified must obtain RCIS certification within first six months of employment.
- Continuous education in cardiac cath lab, electrophysiology and peripheral vascular studies.